Monday, June 16, 2014

Radio Show Episode 23: Transform Blockages around Committing Yourself to a Daily Program

Current Spirituality Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with My Soul Healing Miracles on BlogTalkRadio

Millions of people desire to heal, improve and transform their lives. Many start new programs every year in search of health, happiness and success. Many struggle and fail at staying on a long-term daily program. The reasons people struggle is due to soul mind body blockages that prevent them from achieving success and fulfilling their dreams. In this show, join me to transform blockages around committing yourself to a daily program for soul healing OCD or any other issue in your life so you can be successful at transforming and achieving success in your life.

I also invite you to join many other powerful Soul Healing Miracles radio shows on the Soul Healing Miracles Radio Channel.

Please be sure to join the new Soul Healing Miracles Chanting Channel where you can practice, receive blessings and serve humanity 24/7! I invite you to open your heart and practice with me during the Love and Forgiveness Hour, Monday-Friday, 7:00-8:00 am Central European / 1:00-2:00 am Eastern. I also invite you to join me for the Soul Wisdom and Answer Session on Mondays from 7:00-9:00 pm Central European / 1:00-3:00 pm Eastern.

Enjoy the show! I look forward to reading your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment