Thursday, June 19, 2014

Radio Show Episode 24: Open Your Heart with Me through a Soul Meditation

Current Spirituality Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with My Soul Healing Miracles on BlogTalkRadio

Opening your heart is a very important part of the soul healing process and your soul journey. Opening your heart is important part of the self-healing process because you are opening to healing on all levels of your soul, heart, mind and body. In this show, I guide you through a very powerful and high frequency soul meditation to open your heart or open your heart further.

I also invite you to join many other powerful Soul Healing Miracles radio shows on the Soul Healing Miracles Radio Channel.

Please be sure to join the new Soul Healing Miracles Chanting Channel where you can practice, receive blessings and serve humanity 24/7! I invite you to open your heart and practice with me during the Love and Forgiveness Hour, Monday-Friday, 7:00-8:00 am Central European / 1:00-2:00 am Eastern. I also invite you to join me for the Soul Wisdom and Answer Session on Mondays from 7:00-9:00 pm Central European / 1:00-3:00 pm Eastern.

Enjoy the show! I look forward to reading your feedback.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this practice! Opening the heart is the key- I'm becoming better with your and all servant's help:) Love and Light from Hamburg:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you enjoyed the practice and are opening your heart more and more. Thank you for your support. I look forward to seeing you at an event in Berlin again soon!

      With love and blessings,
      Master David Lusch

      Delete
  2. Thank you beloved Master David, beloved Source, beloved supporting Souls, I do love this practice, it is so beauty and powerful and I am very happy to have the opportunity to do it again and again. Master David I do love to practice with you. Thank you for your love and support for all.

    With love and gratitude, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sarah,

      I am glad you enjoyed the practice. It was a beautiful experience for me in making this radio show. I hope you continue to benefit more and more.

      With love and blessings,
      Master David Lusch

      Delete