Tuesday, November 4, 2014

My Love for the Tao

Tao is the Source of all life. Tao is the creator of Heaven, Mother Earth, and countless planets, stars, galaxies and universes. Tao is the universal principles and laws. Tao is the emptiness and nothingness. Tao is the Ultimate Oneness. Tao nourishes but does not control. Tao is the unconditional universal servant for everyone and everything. Tao is the Way of all life.

When I first heard the Tao teachings, wisdom, knowledge and practical techniques from Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha, I literally became excited, filled with joy and extremely grateful throughout my whole being. The soul memories of what I had experienced previously and contained within my soul were starting to be released. The knowing that the Tao is the ultimate truth and the way to heal, rejuvenate, transform and reach immortality filled my being. The experiences grow every time I learn or study the Tao.

Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha is a master at taking the complicated and making it easy to understand and simple to apply in daily life. Tao can sound so philosophical. Yet, it is extremely practical. Master Sha teaches Da Tao Zhi Jian, or The Big Way is extremely simple. Whether you are an advanced spiritual practitioner or philosopher or a brand new seeker, Master Sha’s Tao teachings are for everyone.

Welcome You to the Tao Retreats

I have been to many of Master Sha’s Tao Retreats over the years. I can honestly tell you that they are all sacred, special and different! All bring higher layers of Tao power, wisdom, knowledge and practical techniques. All transform life.

I am looking forward to attending Master Sha’s upcoming Tao I-V Retreats, November 11-28, in person in Sedona, Arizona, USA. I invite and call you to join us!

Master Sha’s Tao I-V Retreats

Here are some beautiful slideshows from some of the Tao Retreats I have attended in person or by webcast. Every one of these retreats has deeply transformed my life. For this, I am eternally grateful.

Ramsau, Austria, May 2010

Estes Park, Colorado, USA, November 2010

Ramsau, Austria, May 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment